Friday 12 July 2013

~~Everything About My Life ~~

~~Everything About My Life ~~

~~ Kemaafan adalh prkara yg paling brharga dlm khidupan. I have learnt that, if you could be able to forgive people, your mind will be set free and and your heart will come to peace. believe it or not...i am feeling it. i forgive them and i have becoming a better person (i hope...insyaAllah).~~

~~i have also learnt that, if you love someone...you have to protect it. no matter what, your love is your love. you have to win the battle to earn your love. if it said that the love is for you...it will be all yours.~~

~~now, my mind is in peace...and Allah has granted sooo many good things to me and make everything easier for me. AllahuAkbar...i was almost to fail. yet Allah has offered His Mercy. and am so grateful...i hope everything will be fine as it is. InsyaAllah if you remember Allah, Allah will always remember u...~~

~~i always saying this to all my friends...Allah will never test you unless it is with your capability.~~

~~i love Allah, i love my mom n dad, i love my famili, i love my husband,i love my baby and i love my frens.~~

No comments:

Post a Comment